High-laced & Boyish vibes

May 2, 2014

IMG_7226

IMG_7261
IMG_7264
IMG_7270
IMG_7251
Top: Everlane, shorts: H&M, shoes: Candela (or here), hat: Worth &Worth, ring: Melina Maria

Photography : Philip Caradona

Been meaning to post these photos for some time now. Shot this last time I was in Paris which wasn't that long ago actually. The weather decided to be particularly gentle that day.
I probably own my fair share of button up's, but this one is one of my go to when it comes to that boyish feel, I like when my tops are baggy on top, never been much to wear anything too tight.

INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | FACEBOOK

11 comments:

  1. love those shorts!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity. Those shoes are amazing! x

    http://fashioliezta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photography :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the shoes are that amazing, the simplicity really works perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your new lay-out, great outfit as well! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking this easy, breezy look~

    xoxo, The Occasional Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice looking model and gorgeous dress. This is an awesome post. Shorts are rocking. And beautiful photography. Well done. Thank you very much for the nice post.

    premier league live

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair and this whole outfit so much - adorable!

    xoxo,
    Sabrina @ Living, Learning, Eating
    http://living-learning-eating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit!! The font on the text at the bottom is waaaay too small though :D

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved