Dec 11, 2013

{Revlon} East Village Diaries

IMG_9348csfinal
IMG_9324csfinal
IMG_9396csfinal
IMG_9413csfinal
IMG_9433csfinal
IMG_9479csfinal
IMG_9511csfinal
IMG_9559csfinal
top & bottom: Sam & Lavi, hat: Worth & Worth, bag: Anitk Batik (or here), shoes: Ask Alice,
Photography: Russ Neipp

I've only lived in the East Village for a short amount of time, but already feel the relaxed energy it gives off. Luckily for me, my cousin lives a couple a couple blocks away and I find myself hanging out at his art gallery Mascot Studio every Saturday, he's the most peaceful relaxed man I know. Always a wave of good vibes when I open the door.
I've always loved being comfortable over anything else. Growing up in Biarritz was such a carefree lifestyle. As someone with a true surfer boho vibe, I related with the REVLON Photoready Bohemian palette. The colors are even more rich if you wet the brush.  In Biarritz, I never thought twice about mixing and matching which is exactly how I feel about the Bohemian palette, the colors are all so unique. A very unexpected effortless blend. The blue shadow is bold, yet extremely wearable. It inspired me to wear this Sam and Lavi ensemble; I love the print on this and thanks to the Photoready primer, everything stays on longer.

See more on The Cut here

INSTAGRAM / TUMBLR

32 comments:

  1. Love that jumpsuit and you're so beautiful!! http://www.bethebteam.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a combination of Adriana Lima and old school Cindy Crawford haha. In other words--gorgeous.
    Love the hat and comfy boho outfit. Been meaning to try photoready too. Big fan of the colorstay
    x atelier zozo

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning photos!! you look so gorgeous!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow your boho combos are timeless !! !

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that hat!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit.... soo you!

    http://www.myclayexperience.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spécial but love it!
    http://www.itsaboutla.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great pics! Love your outfit, it's so you!
    xx
    www.thefashionplaybook.de/blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures! Love your hat! You look gorgeous with this one!

    Mel
    http://melandeve.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really love the post!

    lalaspointofview.worpress.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of these photos are so amazing and your outfit is way too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful capture!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow i love this outfit! The photos are awesome as well :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This outfit is soo cool, love that print! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look, and your style is amazing, so original, so beautiful !
    You have a new fan. <3
    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfection! I love this look!

    x
    StephC

    http://sstephcc.blogspot.com/

    stephc16.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous pictures!!
    you look so stunning ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are defiantly one of my style inspirations!! I hope one day my blog can be has inspiring as yours!! And also love the outfits you wear....they are so dope!

    -Alexis

    http://www.alexisrouxs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Favourite post so far! I love your style girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE East Village & this post makes me love it even more :) Perfect bohemian style!
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look fabulous darling, I just love your hair the print you're wearing.

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So gorgeous and I love the print on that top and bottom. I totally thought it was some kind of romper. Great hat as well.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing outfit and you are so stunning! I say this every time but you remind me so much of alicia keys!

    XO CHAMA FASHION
    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful photos and post. The more relaxed the better as far as I'm concerned, if I'm not comfortable in my style I'm not happy, simple as that x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love these photos. Everything just looks so effortless :)

    http://theartofvintagerevival.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Forex Latest News, Forex Trading Tips, latest forex trading business updates, trading updates, forex trading latest news, forex brokers directory, forex brokers list, Dollars news affairs, Stock Markets, stock market news, stock market analysis, technology news, international forex markets, international forex business news and all updates about Forex Trading
    ForexAffairs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am obsessed with the hat ! x

    www.ofteninarush.fr

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are beautiful and sooo stylish, but girl, the photographer is great!
    ManufromSpain

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.