{Shoeline} Vintage florals

Feb 27, 2013

 photo Olivia03_Christina_zps725bdbd6.jpg

 photo Olivia04_Christina_zpsc0451580.jpg
Dress: Topshop, shoes: Sofft Olivia Shoeline.com

Another one of my favorite shots from my Shoeline SS13 campaign. I know I never really wear heels on my site ever, but sometimes a good wedge is an exception to the rule. Plus these are different, the vintage flowers give off this seventies vibe I also dig in heels. You can find more on Shoeline.com
__
I'm still not done moving into my new apartment. It's been almost a month and I feel like I just moved in yesterday (my room that is) Slowly but surly everything is coming together. Pinterest has been a totaly lifesaver, been making boards all week...putting together my ideal room. You can follow me here 

23 comments:

  1. Love this look - Between the open-toed shoes & the sweet florals I'm 100% ready for Spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolie :)

    http://www.benedictemagen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!

    monkeyshines
    http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an effortless look. you make everything look so easy and cute all at once.

    http://butimnotajournalist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's about the shoes, but I looooove that dress!


    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful shoes!! It's making really want Spring!! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will you share photos of your apartment when (if ever) completed?

    xo
    Maggie A
    Love Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome look and dress, I can't wait for spring to come! please show us some pic of your room when you're done with it.

    xoxo
    amourvero

    www.amourvero.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was hoping if you would like to follow each other on Google Friend Connect and other social sites.- Chic Out of Town

    http://chicoutoftown.blogspot.com/#sthash.aEG7At9h.3Pbz7vK1.dpbs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god I'm obsessed! This outfit is so so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally obsessed with the retro vibe of those shoes! Man, I can't wait for spring...

    Hudson East
    HudsonEast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dress is so adorable and the shoes look perfect with it! I like this cutesier look of yours. It's different from what you normally wear, but still very you!


    -Erin-
    OneTwoSummer

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never had trouble with your site before, but now i cant view a single picture...idk whats wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  15. http://www.toponlinemovie.net/movie/samsara/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cannot find the dress anywhere on TopShop. Would you mind telling us where you got it from? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fashionable outfit and the sandals too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't even with how gorgeous you are. And your fashion :O I hope one day my blog is as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment.

© Trop Rouge All rights reserved